Talan305

Greetings from West Tennessee

Hello!  My name is Eric Forsythe.  I am from Jackson, TN.  Currently, I am an UM with the Mando Mercs.  I have been working on a custom mando for the past couple of years.  It has been a great experience and a lot of fun.  Recently, I have done a couple of troops with some of the 501st out of Memphis.  They welcomed me in and made feel like part of their family. I would like to give shout outs to some of the guys in Memphis - Jason, Chase, Jonathan, Stephanie, Alex, Jeff, Andy, Tammy, Kristin, Matt, and Reggie.  (I hope I did not forget anyone I have met so far.) I look forward to getting to know them better in the near future.  I have always loved Star Wars and have enjoyed the last couple of years being able to work on my current costume.  After trooping with the group from Memphis, I have also become interested in joining the 501st.  My favorite character as a kid was the Biker Scout, so hopefully after the first of the year, I will start working on a Biker Scout kit.  

Hi Eric. Let us know if you ever make it to the middle TN area. We are pretty cool here, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JODOKAST said:

Hi Eric. Let us know if you ever make it to the middle TN area. We are pretty cool here, too. emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will do that!  We are pretty much equidistant between Nashville and Memphis! 

Nice to see another Mando made it over here.

501 Memphis is a great group. Dont blame you for wanting to do a costume, I'll admit it, Mercs are non existent in West TN.