MidSouth Garrison
BigBen

Cant upload

I seen some others having issues with uploading pics. I just tried and couldn't. Just letting the people in the know... know. ;)

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, xtrachrispy said:

Yeah I tried updating my banner and was unable to.

That's what I tried as well.   

HEY Do you know how to do it on the Legion forums? its like surgery on there...  Were really lucky to have forums so easy to navigate. Being smaller helps I know.

If I remember correctly the main Legion boards was the one I had to make the file size much smaller, may have had to use an IMG link from photobucket too

• Like 1

Upload to a third party site like imgur. the more images we host, the more our hosting goes up. which is silly when imgur and others allow hotlinking.

6 hours ago, MxPxRobbie said:

Upload to a third party site like imgur. the more images we host, the more our hosting goes up. which is silly when imgur and others allow hotlinking.

Now it says a 3ed party hosting has been temp disabled. 

Now it says a 3ed party hosting has been temp disabled. 

From which host...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, MxPxRobbie said:

From which host...

i left it in my signature. just look down.

i left it in my signature. just look down.

I'm on mobile arm. If you're using photo bucket then you can't use those guys as a host for images anymore. They turned that feature off.

I used an old pic.  waste too much time trying to figure it out lol

Yeah that's WAY too big. It's really not that hard. Go to imgur.com and upload your photo. Then come here and put that link in your signature where your current photo is. I'm gonna go in and resize your current one bc it's taking up the whole screen

Found out what's up - here is the issue. You have used 311% of your available storage here. Not sure even how that's possible lol. But yeah, if you're wanting to share images here, best to put them on a third party host and share the link. I will go in and bump your quota up so you have room but just be aware that it's not unlimited storage.

Something's screwed up because I just deleted everything in my attachments section and the data amount didn't change. I'm on my phone I'll check when I get home and delete it all.  Sharing immages is what's fb is for. ;)