MidSouth Garrison
fleurderys

Howdy from Nashville!

Hey guys! I'm Laryssa, and I recently got my RL stripes in the Corellian Base end of January. Not in the 501st obviously, but Jyn may have a forged scan doc lying around that may say otherwise... ;) 

I've known of the 501st/RL for years and have always wanted to join, but couldn't decide on a character until Rogue One. I've gotten to meet a handful of you all at a few events the past month or so -- it has been awesome, and everyone's been so welcoming! I'm looking forward to getting out there and doing more :)  

me-jyn.jpg

• Like 2

Jyn looks AWESOME! Great work! Check out events under Music City Squad, that’s where we Nashville troopers are! Hope to troop with you soon!

On 3/25/2018 at 1:48 PM, Logan CTS3308 said:

Jyn looks AWESOME! Great work! Check out events under Music City Squad, that’s where we Nashville troopers are! Hope to troop with you soon!

Thank you Logan!! :D

I can't see the events on the forums, but I can view the calendar! Do I need to do an access request?

I think you post an access request here:

Once you have access you will be able to view and comment on topics, and even post your own!

Glad to be of help! Please keep me updated with the progress of your IG! You’ll be the first one I know of following that build, and I’m super interested to see your journey! 

• Like 1

Who let the rebel in!?!?! Welcome!

• Like 1

April and May are busy months, so there should be a lot of trooping potential.  Welcome.  :)

Might I suggest the GroundCrew costume as the natural supplement to your Jyn Erso?  Even though she was still rebel scum... when in full costume, you could get approved as 501st --if you want to.  And, you can still be Jyn Erso. :sith:

Sorry I forced your pops into servitude with the Empire all the while helping to create a space station generating enough power to produce mass genocide. lol. 

Welcome!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!! Happy to be here!

On 3/28/2018 at 12:27 PM, Lord_Kosh said:

Might I suggest the GroundCrew costume as the natural supplement to your Jyn Erso?  Even though she was still rebel scum... when in full costume, you could get approved as 501st --if you want to.  And, you can still be Jyn Erso. :sith:

Yes!!! I am slowly putting that together...there are a lot of pieces parts, haha. I still need to order the armor, and I plan to do that from 850 Armor Works as soon as it's available!

8 hours ago, AspiringKrennic85 said:

Sorry I forced your pops into servitude with the Empire all the while helping to create a space station generating enough power to produce mass genocide. lol. 

Welcome!!!!!

I haven't heard of this space station you created... was it anything like Tarkin's? ;) 

• Like 1

After a year of rebel-rousing, finally officially joined you guys :D  

Thanks for being so cool and welcoming this last year - and shout out to Robbie for reminding me to send in my photos! 

• Like 2

As both First Order and Rebel scum myself...I can honestly say that you will enjoy being in both groups.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fleurderys said:

After a year of rebel-rousing, finally officially joined you guys :D  

Thanks for being so cool and welcoming this last year - and shout out to Robbie for reminding me to send in my photos! 

"Wonderful.  [You] are now part of the tribe." :r2d2:

• Like 1

Congratulations to the best Jyn around!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yay!!!

• Like 1