Hello,

My names Morgan Neuman, I'm interested in joining as a tie pilot. I have a friend who just joined the 501st up in Ohio. I've been tossing around the idea of joining for a while he kinda got me to look more seriously at joining, he told me about  the forum in  ohio and figured I'd look  to see if there  was one here. I'm in Clarksville TN. I am requesting access hoping to kinda reach out and see if there are any others near me who may be able to help me with joining. 

Welcome to the forums! We have a lot of great Ties here, feel free to ask questions!

My biggest question is what are reputable places to order from and or any sites that might have directions on how to home make the armor and helmet.

Anovos seems pretty popular for armor, also Walt’s trooper factory is really awesome with armor! If you are looking for tips or to purchase a kit, they should be pretty helpful! 

@Lord_Kosh (sorry I’m referencing you so much) knows a lot more than me when it comes to soft parts, so he might know where you can buy from!

Welcome!
I have a sandtrooper kit from Walts Trooper Factory. It the the only kit I have ever worked with. On their FB page you can ask for referrals for soft parts. Lot of help there. The FB page is a closed group just ask to join and let them know you are on the MidSouth Garrison boards. Also sign on to the Jolly Roger Squadron forums. Jrs501st.com. That is the detachment web site for Tie pilots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have not done so already, you should sign up/register with the Jolly Roger Squadron detachment. There's TONS of info and resources regarding the TIE Pilot, and it's probably one of the most active detachment forums in the Legion!  You can find it here: www.JRS501st.com.  There's a few active TIE Pilots on here, so feel free to ask questions.