Sign in to follow this  
Charlie M.

Visiting Nashville 5/3/18 - 5/8/18

Hello. My name is Charles Mann. I’ve been a member of the 501st Legion Northeast Remnant Garrison (New Jersey) since July 2017. I’ve been a member of the Rebel Legion Devaron Base (New Jersey) since January 2018. I’ll be visiting Nashville 5/3 - 5/8 and I’m interested in any events that you might be having then. 

Welcome to the forums! You’ll find there are plenty of events going on those days!

Hello. My name is Charles Mann. I’ve been a member of the 501st Legion Northeast Remnant Garrison (New Jersey) since July 2017. I’ve been a member of the Rebel Legion Devaron Base (New Jersey) since January 2018. I’ll be visiting Nashville 5/3 - 5/8 and I’m interested in any events that you might be having then. 

Should have good turn out for the Star Wars night at our local minor league baseball team (Nashville Sounds) on Fri 4th. They’re in a new stadium. There was a good turnout last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Is the FCBD event in Nashville on Saturday still on? I may stop by. I’m not going to bring my TK armor, but I could bring one of my rebel legion soft costumes. I will check with Corellian Base. Update: they have no one signed up yet.

I’m unable to view event details. Is there anyone signed up for the free comic book day event on 5/5 at the great escape in Nashville?