MidSouth Garrison

Hey yall My name is John and i currently live in Ashland City. Im very excited to join and to learn how to build some armor. Im thinking about buying a set of shadow trooper armor from WTF from a 501st member who cant fit in it but the only problem i have is that its on Ebay and apparently Ebay is the devil for ordering armor.... Ive attached a picture of the armor set because i cant tell if its good or bad quality.

Shadowtrooper.jpg

• Like 1

WTF has a Facebook group - - that's where you want to get in touch with them to order. (I was the guy you were talking to on the FB page btw lol)

Yeah Ebay is usually a no go for armor due to it typically being recasts of other peoples work. Those kits not only rob the original creators but recasts loose many of the details and are just generally less accurate kits. I will say though this, at least from the pic provided, does look like one of WTF's kits, but you never know if that's what you'll actually get. i also see that despite saying you're a new member you have a TK ID listed, but that ID is not an active number, can you clarify this please and thank you.

Welcome aboard Cadet

That does look like a WTF kit. Though though ebay theres no guarantee thats what it will arrive looking like