MidSouth Garrison
Scott

Race Shirt Thread

Can someone tell me where the Race Shirt Thread is for those who are wishing to order prior to October 18, 2018?

Assuming you don't have restricted access for some reason, this link should work:

Or from the main forum Home - > 501st Only - > Imperial Quartermaster - > ORDER THREAD: Fall 2018 Racing Shirt Run

FYI: Any of the garrison merchandise/swag ordering threads are usually in the same section - Home - > 501st Only - > Imperial Quartermaster.  If you don't see the sections, you might need better access.. and might need to PM Robbie.  He might have to add some permissions that come with being a member vs when you were a recruit, or maybe you aren't sure where to find things now that you see more parts of the forum...  Hope this helps.

Assuming you don't have restricted access for some reason, this link should work:

Or from the main forum Home - > 501st Only - > Imperial Quartermaster - > ORDER THREAD: Fall 2018 Racing Shirt Run
FYI: Any of the garrison merchandise/swag ordering threads are usually in the same section - Home - > 501st Only - > Imperial Quartermaster.  If you don't see the sections, you might need better access.. and might need to PM Robbie.  He might have to add some permissions that come with being a member vs when you were a recruit, or maybe you aren't sure where to find things now that you see more parts of the forum...  Hope this helps.

It was resolved this afternoon, thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

It was resolved this afternoon, thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonderful.  :)  Didn't see a reply, so I thought I'd pitch in my two cents in case you were still awaiting a response.

Wonderful.    Didn't see a reply, so I thought I'd pitch in my two cents in case you were still awaiting a response.
Oh, haha, thank you again

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk