MidSouth Garrison
Freya

New Member Into

Hi everyone,

My Name is Leslie Willis and I am from Old Hickory, TN. I will be submitting for my official 501st membership in the next couple of weeks as a Line Officer (Olive drab).

I have  known about the 501st for some time and I have already met many of the Mid South Garrison members at several of the local cons in TN. You may know me from the Battlestar Galactica Fanclub as I ran the club tables at ICCC, Fanboy Expo, and Wizard World just to name a few.  I have always enjoyed Star Wars and I was intimidated for the longest time about submitting for membership but after meeting members and learning that it is not as hard as I thought it was I wanted to give it a go.  I am a big geek at heart (along with my husband) and we enjoy just about every fandom from Star Wars, Star Trek, BSG, Super Heros, and more. I look forward to getting approved and to be able to start trooping with you all.

In Service to the Empire,

Freya

• Like 1

Welcome.  I think I recall you both at ICCC this year in Franklin.  :)

Welcome! Best of luck with your submission.

Welcome. If you have any questions about your costume before submitting feel free to PM me, as one of the current GMLs for the Garrison, and having two versions of this costume myself, I am more than happy to help.