MidSouth Garrison
Sign in to follow this  
Heavy Metal

Moving to Tennessee

Hello everyone, my name is Jay Piazza, my wife and I are both 501st members and moving here at the end of March.

I have a question, we're going to be living in or around Spring Hill, and was wondering if this is the Garrison we would be apart of?

My wife Tawni Piazza 74093 is a Reserve pilot, she is also working her Navy Trooper flight suit version, I am a Tie pilot, MEPD Sandtrooper, Centurion Stormtrooper, Gunner, and also a officer. I recently got a new nickname (yay pizza)

Feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to trooping with you guys

Welcome, Jay...or soon-to-be-welcome.  :) 

As long as you are referring to Spring Hill, TN...  you are correct.  MidSouth Garrison covers all of TN for sure.  Spring Hill is partially in Williamson County, and partially in Maury County... and both of them are within the Music City Squad.  While many events are closer to Nashville, we do have events from time to time scattered all around the area.  Once you are settled in and ready to troop, please feel free to check the event calendar or this forum's event section.  You'll want to look at anything in the Music City Squad section and the general MSG section... not to mention the conventions section.  You might find some fun ones where you (and your wife) may want to troop.  Sometimes, we have build parties as well.  So check the forum and/or the event calendar when you can.

Welcome to the garrison, and yeah if you don't mind a bit of travel I personally would check the events threads for all the squads, once you get settled in, as many events are worth the trip. Look forward to trooping with ya :)