MidSouth Garrison
Nerfherder2000

Submitting photos

Hello

I have a question about submitting photos to my GML. My local garrison has 4 GML members and I'm not sure whom to send my photos to. Any help or information would help.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi there - what's your local garrison?

Where are you located? Today is the first day of a new staff, so a bunch of the people have moved around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Your squad will be the Mos Eisley Squad if you're near Knoxville, and Mos Nooga Squad if you're near Chattanooga. You can send the pics to me at mxpxrobbie@gmail.com as I'm now 1/2 of the GML team and I will take a look. You will also want to fill out the new member form at http://501st.com/members/join_form.php.

Hey Robbie, sent you some emails with my suit for approval. Let me know if you can't find them in your inbox/trash or wherever. Thanks man!

• Like 1

Hey Robbie, sent you some emails with my suit for approval. Let me know if you can't find them in your inbox/trash or wherever. Thanks man!

Got em, I've got a backlog to work through this week but I'll get to em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I'm filling out the form on the 501st website and the only 'Scout Trooper' option is from Rebels. Is there a difference? I hadn't heard the standard was changed, but I'm not really in the loop. Should I just select that designation from the list for which armor I own? It's the only Scout Trooper option available, anyway.