Dimination

Hello from Trade

Good afternoon.

My name is Nicholas Dimini and I have recently been in contact with the MidSouth Garrison GML to start getting involved with the 501st Legion. For various reasons, I decided to go with an Imperial Officer Corps costume so I have been over at the IOC Detachment as well.

I have been wanting to get involved for the longest time but for whatever reason I never bothered to reach out to anyone. I recently ran into someone in a mutual Facebook group that is involved in the Carolina Garrison, so I decided to reach out to him and here I am.

A little bit about me-I live in Tennessee, I have been married for about seven years, I have one daughter, I have been a Star Wars fan for about as long as I can remember, one wall of my man cave is decorated with Star Wars memorabilia and other objects, and I have three Star Wars related tattoos on my left forearm and elbow.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and to begin working on my imperial staff officer costume. I’d like to join the MSG boards to start getting to know everyone as I work on my first costume.

welcome, staff officer is a great place to start, it allows some other options in the future, like a warrant officer with the helmet, it can be comfortable, and relatively inexpensive. Similar outfit to look at is the Imperial crewman, even cheaper to make, can get you into multiple detachments and can be expanded to a full TIE pilot or Imperial Gunner later down the road.

if you are able I highly suggest coming out to Fanboy Expo in July, a lot of the Garrison will be there, give you a chance to meet a lot of us in person and talk shop  

Hello! Thanks for welcoming me so I can now welcome you! Welcome! I’ve never been to trade but I do run up to Mountain City enjoying 421 on occasion! Looking forward to seeing your project come together!

welcome, staff officer is a great place to start, it allows some other options in the future, like a warrant officer with the helmet, it can be comfortable, and relatively inexpensive. Similar outfit to look at is the Imperial crewman, even cheaper to make, can get you into multiple detachments and can be expanded to a full TIE pilot or Imperial Gunner later down the road.

if you are able I highly suggest coming out to Fanboy Expo in July, a lot of the Garrison will be there, give you a chance to meet a lot of us in person and talk shop  

That’s awesome! I’ll have to explore all those! I’ll try to make a little weekend trip of Fanboy. I’ll have to convince my wife with a little weekend trip to Sevierville or Pigeon Forge. She’s not a Star Wars fan and has never been exposed to the costuming atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Thanks for welcoming me so I can now welcome you! Welcome! I’ve never been to trade but I do run up to Mountain City enjoying 421 on occasion! Looking forward to seeing your project come together!

If you ever are heading up to Mtn. City, hit me up and we can say hi.

8 hours ago, Dimination said:

If you ever are heading up to Mtn. City, hit me up and we can say hi.

Will Do!!!