MidSouth Garrison

My name is Christian Dunham and im looking to join the 501st legion soon!
Welcome to the Nashville area!!!!! What Character are you looking into to build and joining 501st Legion with???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, repentance3232 said:

Welcome to the Nashville area!!!!! What Character are you looking into to build and joining 501st Legion with???

A TK im actually buying armor from a friend in the 501st legion out in Vegas!

• Like 1

A TK im actually buying armor from a friend in the 501st legion out in Vegas!
Do you know what Maker he purchased the TK from??? I am sure you are already aware, when you have your kit ready, you will have to resubmit that Armor for Basic Approval for 501st. Just trying to help out incase you didn't know. Again congratulations on this road you are on!!!!!

22 hours ago, repentance3232 said:

Do you know what Maker he purchased the TK from??? I am sure you are already aware, when you have your kit ready, you will have to resubmit that Armor for Basic Approval for 501st. Just trying to help out incase you didn't know. Again congratulations on this road you are on!!!!!

Thank you! he told me a while back but I cannot remember at rhe moment! Do you know anything about how I could find out about local armor parties?

Thank you! he told me a while back but I cannot remember at rhe moment! Do you know anything about how I could find out about local armor parties?
Sorry I cant help on build parties, never been to one

Whitearmor.net and search Ukswrath Anovos build thread. That was my only build party. Sorry that is as far as I can direct you

1 hour ago, repentance3232 said:

Whitearmor.net and search Ukswrath Anovos build thread. That was my only build party. Sorry that is as far as I can direct you

Thanks anyway!

• Like 1

Hi Christian,

Welcome to the party...figuratively.  :)

If you can see the event (calendar) section, there is a sub section for threads on build parties.  At the moment, there isn't an active build party in the Nashville area scheduled... but check back for ones that could be added later.  Personal and event schedules as well as the availability of tools and a workshop area/garage can make these less frequent than we would like, but they do happen from time to time here.

However, you can also join us at most events (unless it has some limited ticket or pass concerns).  You can meet several of us, maybe get tips on your stormtrooper build (or other costumes), and perhaps be a handler/helper, at these events until your costume/armor is approved.  Stormtroopers are awesome in many ways... including that we can really never have too many of them at any event. Handlers can help us get suited up (if needed) and can always help take pictures for those that want to be in the picture with the characters... at least until you are suited up yourself and on the other side of the cameras.  :trooper:

• Like 1

What part of town are you in?

2 hours ago, Lord_Kosh said:

Hi Christian,

Welcome to the party...figuratively.  :)

If you can see the event (calendar) section, there is a sub section for threads on build parties.  At the moment, there isn't an active build party in the Nashville area scheduled... but check back for ones that could be added later.  Personal and event schedules as well as the availability of tools and a workshop area/garage can make these less frequent than we would like, but they do happen from time to time here.

However, you can also join us at most events (unless it has some limited ticket or pass concerns).  You can meet several of us, maybe get tips on your stormtrooper build (or other costumes), and perhaps be a handler/helper, at these events until your costume/armor is approved.  Stormtroopers are awesome in many ways... including that we can really never have too many of them at any event. Handlers can help us get suited up (if needed) and can always help take pictures for those that want to be in the picture with the characters... at least until you are suited up yourself and on the other side of the cameras.  :trooper:

Ok!

Im over in franklin

I'm in Mt Juliet, I'll be having an armor party soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm in Mt Juliet, I'll be having an armor party soon.

Ok! I have not received my armor yet but I will keep a look out. Thank you!

• Like 1

Welcome!