Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Shrek On The Move Again!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jason, aka Shrek. I'm originally from Bronx/Brooklyn New York. I've been a 501st member since 2014. Currently at 248 troops. Started off with the Tampa Bay Squad, Florida Garrison. Moved to Charlotte, NC in February 2020 as a promotion through work. Did a few troops with the Carolina Garrison. Now I'll be relocating to the Nashville area (La Vergne) through another promotion effective August 2nd. Once I settle in, I look forward to putting on my plastic spacesuit and bring some smiles. Hopefully, I'll finally get to finish my Zeb costume (5 yrs in the making.... so far). I'm currently a Tie Pilot, Reserve Pilot, Gunner (two versions), and Navy Trooper. Hopefully get to meet some peeps soon.

Welcome to the area.... (allow two weeks shipping and handling :))  Events are slowly but surely picking up, so there should be some trooping options soon after you get here.

AWESOME!!!! Another Babylon 5 fan!!!!! I haven't been able to find many of us during my travels! (Hope I guessed right judging by the screen name, and didn't just make myself look like a fool) :lol:

Welcome to the area!  I'm not far from LaVergne, out in Mt Juliet.  We've got a great group of troopers in the greater Nashville area.  Looking forward to seeing you at an event once you are settled.

On 7/20/2021 at 9:01 PM, Shrek said:

AWESOME!!!! Another Babylon 5 fan!!!!! I haven't been able to find many of us during my travels! (Hope I guessed right judging by the screen name, and didn't just make myself look like a fool) :lol:

You are indeed correct.  B5 fan here.  I'd consider it one of my strongest fandoms... 2nd only to Star Wars.  I think there are a few others in the neighborhood. :)