AlaskaSalmonRaider

Visiting from Alaska December 17-28

Hello MidSouth members - I tried this 3 years ago and had zero response - but I’m trying again. My brother and mom live in Chattanooga area, I’m interested in meeting members and will have gifts and trades of unit swag. Avid patch trader and collector here. 

coming from North Pole, Alaska and member of the Alaskan Garrison. 

I willing to try and travel to meet up Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga… wherever some one or two or three are at. 

let me know if you want to meet up? Thanks to anyone who might have time. 

Dennis Musgraves ID 9234

907-388-4532 voice/text 

Hey Dennis!!! I apologize no one was able to meet with you 3 years ago!!! I am very interested in meeting with you, give a good hand shake and exchange some swag!!!!! I am John McDearmon TK-35623 Music City Squad, Nashville. I live very near Murfreesboro and would happily met up with ya. If you are on Facebook, let's be friends!!!!! Salute to Imperial Officer Dennis Musgraves ID 9234, For the Impire!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You know I want to meet up.  :)

Located just south of Nashville.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what happened 3 years ago, but maybe this time it will work. :)

I don't typically have swag to trade, but I would be interested in maybe having a meetup with those that can make it.  At the moment, I don't see any events in our MSG area or squads that we'd already be at, but perhaps a weekend could work for several of us to meet for a few hours... if it works for you.  Dec. 18/19 could do nicely, since the next weekend would be Christmas.  I'm also very close to Nashville, TN so anything in this area would work well for me.  I may be able to do something closer to Chattanooga too, if that is the plan that works for more of us and would be something that would fit your holiday/trip plans well.  :)

• Like 1

Let me know what you guys decide and when. I would love to try to join you all and meet you Dennis if I'm able to. I am currently working 3 jobs so my schedule is kinda crazy.

But like I said if I can work it out when you guys decide I'll be there.

• Like 1

I appreciate the replies and will certainly reach out as I get closer to the visit. 

I can always be reached by the number in the original post - see you guys in December! 

I live in the Knoxville area, and would be interested in meeting up.  I actually may have some of my Great Lakes Garrison swag to trade, as I moved here from Michigan a year ago.