AlaskaSalmonRaider

Visiting from Alaska December 17-28

Hello MidSouth members - I tried this 3 years ago and had zero response - but I’m trying again. My brother and mom live in Chattanooga area, I’m interested in meeting members and will have gifts and trades of unit swag. Avid patch trader and collector here. 

coming from North Pole, Alaska and member of the Alaskan Garrison. 

I willing to try and travel to meet up Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga… wherever some one or two or three are at. 

let me know if you want to meet up? Thanks to anyone who might have time. 

Dennis Musgraves ID 9234

907-388-4532 voice/text 

Hey Dennis!!! I apologize no one was able to meet with you 3 years ago!!! I am very interested in meeting with you, give a good hand shake and exchange some swag!!!!! I am John McDearmon TK-35623 Music City Squad, Nashville. I live very near Murfreesboro and would happily met up with ya. If you are on Facebook, let's be friends!!!!! Salute to Imperial Officer Dennis Musgraves ID 9234, For the Impire!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not sure what happened 3 years ago, but maybe this time it will work. :)

I don't typically have swag to trade, but I would be interested in maybe having a meetup with those that can make it.  At the moment, I don't see any events in our MSG area or squads that we'd already be at, but perhaps a weekend could work for several of us to meet for a few hours... if it works for you.  Dec. 18/19 could do nicely, since the next weekend would be Christmas.  I'm also very close to Nashville, TN so anything in this area would work well for me.  I may be able to do something closer to Chattanooga too, if that is the plan that works for more of us and would be something that would fit your holiday/trip plans well.  :)

• Like 1

Let me know what you guys decide and when. I would love to try to join you all and meet you Dennis if I'm able to. I am currently working 3 jobs so my schedule is kinda crazy.

But like I said if I can work it out when you guys decide I'll be there.

• Like 1

I appreciate the replies and will certainly reach out as I get closer to the visit. 

I can always be reached by the number in the original post - see you guys in December! 

I live in the Knoxville area, and would be interested in meeting up.  I actually may have some of my Great Lakes Garrison swag to trade, as I moved here from Michigan a year ago.

• Like 1

On my way today - layover in Seattle now. 

I’ll be arriving in Chattanooga early tonight. 

I have plans to meet one member in Nashville on the 23rd December - I’m in Nashville for the football game Titans vs 49ers on the 23rd. I’ll be driving up from Chattanooga and can make a stop early in the day? 

please don’t hesitate to contact me voice or text 907-388-4532 

I have patches and a couple coins 

would enjoy adding some unit patches on my jacket from any meet ups. 

I’m here in the MidSouth - let’s connect 

907-388-4532 

Airlines lost my bag - no problem I had all my swag in a backpack with me 

hope to meet some members this week 

• Like 2

Welcome to Nashville area...  :)  The temperature is on the colder side compared to what we have had lately... but probably warmer than Alaska. :)

• Like 1

Updated 

well I finally got my luggage - yay !! Took 5 days haha. 

I was able to meet up with Alex with Mos Nooga Squad the other day in Chattanooga. Great visit and Alex and I were able to trade unit patches. Very grateful to you Alex !! 

I’m headed North tomorrow for Nashville to see the Titans vs 49ers game at Nissan Stadium. Meeting up with Marcus on the way up for lunch in Franklin. If anyone wants to stop by at lunch more than welcome too - I’m hunting for a Music City Squad member for a unit patch fit my jacket. I have lots of swag to trade. 

I will be at Bar-B-Cutie in Franklin TN from about 1130 until 1230 for lunch with Marcus - extending an invite to anyone wanting to join and special gifts for anyone who might be able to let me pry a music city squad patch from their fingers. 

I will be available in Nashville area before the game or at the Stadium during the game, once I’m on my way again from Franklin TN 

907-388-4532 mobile 

let’s connect - Alaskan Garrison gifts for those who want to meet up 

• Like 1

Hey @AlaskaSalmonRaider!! I haven't checked the boards in some time, bummed to just be seeing this! We live near the airport in Nashville if you're still in town!

We went to Alaska for vacation last summer and had a blast. We stopped in North Pole, too! 

If it doesn't work this time, hopefully our paths cross in the future!! Safe travels!

Laryssa

• Like 1

My time is winding down in TN … I have scheduled a lunch meet up with 2 members in Chattanooga tomorrow. 

I will be back in Nashville to fly out back to Alaska on Wednesday. 

thanks to everyone who reached out and tried to connect with me on this trip to the MidSouth. 

I’m still searching for a Music City Squad patch before I leave - hit me up before I get on that plane for North Pole. 907-388-4532

Very Grateful for the hospitality, friendships made, and swag collected during my visit to the MidSouth territory. 

I'm back home in Alaska now and thinking about the terrific members I met this past 10 days and want to extend my appreciation and an open invitation to any members of the MidSouth to contact me if you ever travel to the Far North territory of the Alaskan Garrison.  

long live the empire! 

I will try and visit new members hopefully in the remaining 2 squads I wasn’t able to connect with during my stay this year. I will return to try and pry those patches from your fingers, which I’m missing, for my travel jacket. 

• Like 1

Very nice.  That is a nice collection of patches you have there... a well-trafficed jacket.  :)  Certainly let us know next time you plan to be in town and maybe we will have more troopers that can meet up with you.  Glad you had a fun visit and got to exchange some swag in the process.  Win-Win.  Happy New Year!

• Like 1