Sign in to follow this  
Tenasious

Hello from Murfreesboro

Hi guys it's always been my dream to join the 501st. I'm turning 40 in 2 months and I want to make it happen. Is there a beginner guide to get started getting the armor?

Hey Matthew. 

Welcome. Are you wanting to do TK Armor? Also are you wanting to build it yourself and do all the work? 

9 hours ago, Tenasious said:

Hi guys it's always been my dream to join the 501st. I'm turning 40 in 2 months and I want to make it happen. Is there a beginner guide to get started getting the armor?

Here is where you can get a lot of help (link below).  All kinds of tutorials and people willing to give advice.  Of course, we're here to help, as well.  There is a Facebook page for the public to visit the MidSouth Garrison.  Unfortunately, one of the better armor makers just passed away (ATA), so that service is unavailable for now.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

Heya Matthew!  Welcome to the forums.  There are a ton of references out there for getting started(see above posts) and lots of people locally that can help as well.  Looking forward to seeing your progress and welcome again!

Hey man, someone just posted an ANH TK for sale on here.  I'd check it out quickly, if I were you!

Welcome to the party, Matthew.  :)

Hi guys thank you, I think I'm looking to buy starting out. I dont have any experience crafting. I love starting wars. My kids are Leia (6 years old) and Luke (2 1/2). I also want to do charity so I think it is exactly what I've been looking for. TK-z where can I find the post about the armor? Thanks!

Tenasious

Hey neighbor! I too live in the Boro area. My son and I just joined. If I can be of any help let me know. Your kids are gonna love this!