TrooperGonzo

Hello from Farragut

Hi all,

I’ve been part of the 501st since February 2015 as a member of the New England Garrison up in the Boston area. I recently relocated to Knoxville, TN in Farragut. I’ve trooped as a TK, and am Centurion level. I recently acquired a commission for a Tie Pilot through RS Props that I will want to get approved soon, but could use some help with some tweaks before I submit.

I look forward to trooping with you all, and would appreciate any connections who have experience with TIs.

Thanks!

Jorge (aka Gonzo)

Welcome to the area...  I'm sure others will be able to help you with this, and Knoxville has a local squad within the garrison right there in Knoxville.  Please check the squad event calendar... and most of them would be opened to you coming out to meet them.  :)

Thank you Michael, I appreciate the welcome and the guidance! Look forward to trooping, and getting to know the Knox Eisley squad.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Garrison and Squad! We have several TIE pilots here, myself included, and we can definitely help you out. 

Look forward to trooping with you soon.

Welcome!  My wife (Tie Reserve) and I (TK) are in Hardin Valley if you ever need an extra set of hands making tweaks.

Sorry for my delayed response! Thank you Thomas and Matthew, I look forward to meeting up and trooping with you soon!

Welcome!  My first approval was TIE pilot, so happy to help out in any way I can.  

I'm a native New England transplant as well.  I grew up in Rhode Island.  My dad is still there and my sister lives outside Boston in Braintree.

Hey Braden it’s great to meet you! I lived in Millbury right near Worcester. I trooped most often with the Lil Rhody Squad. They were the best, and my closest friends in the NEG so I gravitated to the RI troops. I may take you up on the TIE help. I’ll PM you.

Thanks!

Welcome!  I moved here from Michigan about a year and a half ago.  I lived in Farragut before moving to Maryville.  Hope to see you soon.

Nice to meet you Ron! I have family that lives in Central Lake, MI. Look forward to trooping together.

6 minutes ago, TrooperGonzo said:

Nice to meet you Ron! I have family that lives in Central Lake, MI. Look forward to trooping together.

No way!  My aunt and uncle have a place up there - now it is called Belaire, I believe, but we still call it Central Lake.

Yep am familiar with Bellaire! Small world, most aren’t familiar with those smaller towns when I mention them, lol.

• Like 1