mandosoldier

Forum has Alzheimers?

The forum never remembers me, I keep having to input my info every time I come back after exiting. And no I never clicked on log out lol.

The forum never remembers me, I keep having to input my info every time I come back after exiting. And no I never clicked on log out lol.

I have seen this before. I'll look into it.

What happened to the other skin? I hate the Vista, I always used the graphite.

It does it to me on 4 of my computers, but one of them it doesn't.

It only does it for me on each computer I log onto, but only the first time.

Seems like a cookie issue...

It is weird cause I can log on and it will remember me for days and then all the sudden it will start asking for my info everytime I login and then it will go back to a few days of not asking

What happened to the other skin? I hate the Vista, I always used the graphite.

I disabled the Graphite skin because it was incompatible with the photo gallery section.

I will re-enable it, but be aware it will cause you problems if you access the gallery with it selected.

I disabled the Graphite skin because it was incompatible with the photo gallery section.

I will re-enable it, but be aware it will cause you problems if you access the gallery with it selected.

That's cool, I will turn Vista back on when I use the galleries.

I just hate the Vista layout. Graphite is much easier for me to use. It's more like every other forum I'm on.

A couple of days ago this problem started on my computer. I have to sign in every time now.

I'm all about the Graphite skin. I don't feel a need to use the photo gallery, and I haven't been hanging out here as much lately because the vista skin confuses and frightens me. (And there hasn't been much news/updates on the G.I.Joe group stuff.)

Ok now when i try to sign in it keeps going to the sign in screen. I have to click the "Midsouth Garrison Website" tab and then enter the forum from the website. Funny thing is, when I enter from the website I dont have to sign in.

Its really acting goofy signing in now. Doesnt show you that you are signed in, its really a headache.

The correct link to use for access to the forums is: http://www.midsouthgarrison.com/forums/

DO NOT use http://clonewerx.com/forums/ or you will experience the issues you are describing.

Remove all instances of the clonewerx.com domain from any of your bookmarks.