Moe

Wanting to be a member of the 501

My name is Les Williams and I live in Hermitage Tn. I first saw the 501st in Disney and was blown away. I have a 5 year old that is crazy about you guys and Star Wars. I did the research and learned about what all the 501 does for the community and have wanted to join for awhile. I have no idea how to build armor or even how to get started. I plan on meeting out at Centennial Park Saturday for the Walk-A-Thon to meet and learn how to get started.

Hey Les,

Welcome aboard and glad you made your way here.

Some of us talked with you briefly at the Frankin event and I believe one other recent event.

I look forward to meeting you saturday.

if you want TK armor shoot me a PM,not sure im gonna make it to centennial park this weekend.

Be patient, ask a lot of questions. Take it slowly and you'll do great. Most everyone is very helpful.

first thigs first start with the helmet then get the armor. lol don't get a rubbies one go for the master replicas bucket seems to be the easy one to fix up. then when you get the armor drop me a line i know a lot of good websites go guides on how to build the other stuf you will need. and remember to use white industral velco or a snap system for the armor. i'm new to all this still and can save you some money from my mistakes. drop me a line any time.

Hi Les,

It was good to talk to you and I'm glad to see you made it to our boards. Your little boy is so cute! Sorry I won't make it to the park Sat but hopefully we can meet up sometime soon.

Greetings! This bunch is a family and we look forward having you join the ranks.

Welcome, Les! :)

(Just wait 'til you suit up... It's fantastic. So much good from this group, this idea.)

Hey Les, it was great to see you today at the event. You did a great job taking pictures and helping out. Thanks! Hopefully you can post a link to the pictures you today.