Sign in to follow this  
The Scotsman

Greetings from Oz

Hi Guy's and Gals,

I'm the Scotsman (Scotty) from Down Under (Australia).

I've been a 501st Member for over a year and love visiting Garrisons all over the world to see what other Troopers are up too.

This is just a quick post to say "Hi" at the moment. I'll post some pix of me and my Squadmates in action very soon.

Cheers,

Scotty :(

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here are just a few pix of my squad and I.

100_3106.jpg

100_3074.jpg

100_3049.jpg

100_3029.jpg

100_3025.jpg

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6681.jpg

That's me front row, fourth from the left. If you can't tell.

IMG_6667.jpg

We have about thirty members plus in our squad now. And growing all the time. We will soon be putting in an app for Garrison status.

Hi Guy's and Gals,

I'm the Scotsman (Scotty) from Down Under (Australia).

I've been a 501st Member for over a year and love visiting Garrisons all over the world to see what other Troopers are up too.

This is just a quick post to say "Hi" at the moment. I'll post some pix of me and my Squadmates in action very soon.

Cheers,

Scotty :(

Heya Scotsman, I'm not a member here (yet) but welcome anyway. I've got some friends in the 501st down your way, in the Southern Cross Garrison. Great pics of the T-cup ride. Classic.

Hey Scotty..

Good to see you here. We have done some coin transactions in the past. Hope you enjoy the site and if you ever get the chance to come to the states you should look at the first weekend in September and come to Dragon*Con!!

Hey Scotty..

Good to see you here. We have done some coin transactions in the past. Hope you enjoy the site and if you ever get the chance to come to the states you should look at the first weekend in September and come to Dragon*Con!!

Yes we have indeed, done some coin trades. I'd love to do some more. ;)

D*C is on my to-do list, for sure.

I am hopeing to start saveing some $$$ for a trip over your way in a few years time. I'd like to get a motor-home and take my time to drive from Florida to California. Stopping at all the Garrisons along the way.

It's just a big dream at the moment...... But if you're gunna have a dream, you might as well make it a BIG one!!! :D:rolleyes: