skithas

Greetings from Garrison Titan

Hey everyone. This is Kevin Lam (IC-4976, waiting for TI status) from Garrison Titan over in Washington State.

Popped on here to say hi and hopefully will convince my father-in-law to join the Legion as a TI in the Midsouth Garrison (he's over in Chuckey, TN).

Thanks all,

Kevin

Hey Kevin.

Where in WA? There are a couple of us down here transplanted from "God's Country".

Bluewolf has had nothing but great things to say about Garrison Titan. Glad you stopped in!

Hey Kevin.

Where in WA? There are a couple of us down here transplanted from "God's Country".

Renton. I work down in Auburn.

(South end of Lake Washington)

Welcome. I'm from the Portland/Vancouver area originally. My family still lives up there and I visit them about once a year. I've trooped a few times with Garrison Titan. Once in the 2006 Torchlight Parade and again at a parade in 2007 north of Seattle.

Is the "best Vader in the 501st" :rolleyes: still active up there?

I also trooped the closing weekend for WSMI at OMSI back in early 2007, although that's Cloud City Garrison territory.

as a former GARRISON TITAN ,, i have nothing to say except great things about that garrison,,good to hear from someone from that area, tell TK4205 dan says hello....and yes ,one of the best vaders i have ever seen is still there.

tell TK4205 dan says hello

Will do

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Kevin

as a former GARRISON TITAN ,, i have nothing to say except great things about that garrison,,good to hear from someone from that area, tell TK4205 dan says hello....and yes ,one of the best vaders i have ever seen is still there.

"Cool dude. Wish he hadn't of moved.

You can tell him Wyatt is doing the same old thing."

:(