Sign in to follow this  
Hawg

Greetings from Alabama!

Hello Everyone! My name is Mac Baugher, TK-8543, Alabama Garrison, I go by Hawg on the boards. I wanted to take a moment to say hello to everyone and introduce myself to our neighbors to the north.

For those of you that haven't heard, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center is hosting the traveling exibit Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination next year, and we will be having SEVERAL opportunities to troop this event. The Space and Rocket Center as well as the Alabama Garrison would LOVE to have any members of the MSG come down to any and all of the troops that we put on here. As a loyal 501st trooper AND employee at the USSRC i'm doing my best to make opening weekend of the exhibit a major event. During all of these events, unless otherwise noted, both Imperial and Rebel troops will be encouraged to come. I figured that joining here would help me to keep you all informed of any and all troops taking place here

I look forward to talking to and meeting you all!

It's in Huntsville? :P That'd be neat-o.

And welcome! Happy Holidays!

We're all ears on how this is developing. Some of us made it down to the promo troop a couple months ago and I know a lot of us are looking forward to trooping opening weekend and other days during the run. Thanks for stopping in!

Hey Hawg, good to see you here. The Promo deal was a lot fun. Looking forward to the real deal come June!

If the promo was half as good as the real event, there's no way this isn't going to ROCK!!!