Sign in to follow this  
Monk

Hello from Hunstville, Alabama

Hey Troops my name is John Wright but call me Monk! I live here in Huntsville, AL and was recently elected XO of AL Garrison. I will be stopping by regularly checking on WSMI event and other activities going on with the MS. I have met a few of the members in MS either at Adcon or Conooga, look forward to seeing you troops at Conooga this year.

Thanks, Monk

'Ey Monk. Yes, hope to troop some day. Cheers~

Hey Monk. Sorry I missed your call yesterday, but yeah... we'll definitely want as much info about WSMI as you can get us. I'll talk to you soon about it. BTW, congrats on being named XO! Also, look forward to seeing you and as many of the AG at ConNooga as possible. The Klingons are coming back for the 5th annual SW vs ST debate and they've told me that they no longer wear "chick boots". Cray and Jester know all about that...

Hey Monk. Sorry I missed your call yesterday, but yeah... we'll definitely want as much info about WSMI as you can get us. I'll talk to you soon about it. BTW, congrats on being named XO! Also, look forward to seeing you and as many of the AG at ConNooga as possible. The Klingons are coming back for the 5th annual SW vs ST debate and they've told me that they no longer wear "chick boots". Cray and Jester know all about that...

Lol awesome, I got some noobs coming up a trilogy of Tuskens, but their cool!