HUFFADDER

Introductions

Hey guys. My name is Jason Till and I am a member of the 501st (TK#7684). I live on the west side of Knoxville TN and have enjoyed trooping for the past year plus sum. I have trooped 3 Toys for Tots as well as the Christmas parade in Kingston Nov 30th. I like the idea of having access to a group that shares one of my hobbies and may have helpful advice on future "projects". Thanks go to Ronnie for bringing me into the group!

more people from knoxville... what's the world coming to?! :rolleyes:

Hey man, glad to see you on the boards. Good seeing you and Precious last night at the Kingston parade. Glad she could help carry the banner, I was sweating that one for a minute since we only had 1 person.

Yeah, glad you're here and posting. Yeah, lots of Knoxvillians around!

Welcome Jason. I hope to meet you soon.

MrBurns.gif

"Ehhhhxcellent... soon this Christmas Parade will be ours!"

It is about time bro! I ran into Jason at a Halloween party at his club last year and was blown away by the way he assembled it without knowing anyone in the 501st or having done things like this before.Top notch quality. Anyone looking for how to build a great tk should look at his. Looking forward to many more troops with ya.

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for the help setting up at Toys R Us last Saturday :)

THANKS for the welcome! I enjoy trooping and look forward to many memories to be built in the future...