Hey all my name is kazabaka aka kirk ferguson. i am a potential member(if i can get my armor done). anyways i am 23 and i am a huge starwars fan.

Oh and i forgot to mention that i live in the middle tennesse area about forty-five minutes from nashville. cant wait to get to know all of you.

Welcome Kirk.

We have a lot of members in the Nashville area.

Even if your armor isn't ready come on out to an event and hang out with us.

I look forward to meeting and trooping with you.

Welcome Kirk,

As was already said you do not have to have armor done to participate. Come out and help at some of the events as a handler.

Kirk, glad to see you made it to the boards. Come out to some of the upcoming events. If you are not sure what is coming up, email me and I will make sure you know.

Welcome aboard Kirk!! Chattacon is next month if you have the time to make a trip to Chattanooga it is a great party!

Greetings and if you cannot make it to Chattacon January 23-25, 2010, try to make it to Connooga, which is also in Chattanooga February 19-21, 2010,

Welcome, welcome! Yeah, there'll be several of us at ConNooga, so can't wait to meet you. There will be other troops before then, so maybe you can make it out and meet up with some of us so you can get to know us better. So... what armor are you working on?

Welcome Kirk, and do try to get involved even if your costume isn't finished. In addition to being a handler, with some advance coordination, other members can loan you some missing items that might not be finished.