Sign in to follow this  
MUAD'DIB

Getting in.

I'm currently at inactive status but plan to be at Chattacon and I planned to troop.

Would this be enough to get me back to active and started on the way into the MSG?

I was in FL Garrison until last year when I moved.

What else would I need to do?

You are still listed as a Florida Garrison member. You can send the FLorida GML a E-mail requesting a transfer to the MSG if you live in our area now. After that is done our GML can update you after you troop 1 time. The ball is yours. Or we can let the Florida GML know you trooped with us and he can update your record if you want to remain with them (not sure on your move status)

Please provide the Florida GML your new address and phone number so he can update your info when he clicks the button to transfer you. If you do not our GML will have to get that info from you....just a little less work.

Ok, thanks. I'll get on it later tonight.

Can't wait to be one of you officially!

Tony, just shoot me a PM when you get things in line, and I can take it from there. Thanks!

Just got my return email from my former GML. Everything is taken care of except my reactivation troop.

See you later this month!

Hey Tony, I have received the notification of transfer of membership. Once you troop Chattacon, send me a PM and I will make you active again.

FLG invasion! ahhhh!!! :(

Good to see ya getting back active. I hope to be able to get over to that Con and we can have a mini TBS reunion.

So why are all you folks bailing out on Florida? My Mom is trying to leave as well but can not sell her Condo.

We bailed on Florida when I was 5... You couldn't pay me enough to live there again!

It wasn't so much a bailing out on Florida as I had to relocate with my work.

And Wolfie, a mini-reunion sounds good.

It wasn't so much a bailing out on Florida as I had to relocate with my work.

And Wolfie, a mini-reunion sounds good.

My work moved me as well. Though never really liked Sarasota too much. I grew to tolerate it but I hated it when I first got there. People were rude as heck and my car was hit twice in the first couple months I lived there in parking lots :/ lol

I did like the squad around there, Tampa Bay... but if I ever move back to Florida it will be north Florida where I grew up. I like it more there where it gets an actual winter.

What are the odds to 501st members relocate because of job moves. I wonder how many people have done the same thing.

Wolfie, I think ThatGuyBrian wisses me. ;) When I was there over New Years, he pointed out there were two houses on his street for rent! :lol: