Sign in to follow this  
Dune

Hello

Greetings All,

My name is Adam Hehnen, and I have been an avid Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I first saw the 501st at the Bellevue Mall in Nashville, TN. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I want to join as soon as the funds become available for me to get my own armor. Most recently I have ran into the 501st while working at a Toys R Us in Knoxville, TN. Unfortunately I do not remember any of the names of the people I talked to put they are all really cool guys. I am requesting permission for the message boards for two reasons. The first reason is i would like to follow the 501st and attend as many events as I can including "Armor Building Parties" and the many charitable events that you do. The second reason is in hopes to find fellow Star Wars fans in Knoxville who collect and play the miniatures game.

Welcome, Adam. I was there at the TRU, but that was a while ago and I don't remember who I talked to... LOL

Welcome Adam! Glad you found us. Keep an eye on the "Upcoming Events" threads so you can see where our Garrison will be. The Knoxville area has had some really good events recently, so hopefully it won't be long before you can hang out with members of the garrison.

bellevue mall kids fair!

thats a long time ago,back in the SO days.

i believe we had 3 troopers,Loki,Mark I and Bert.plus Rachel and Charlie came up from birmingham that weekend and costumed a bit representing the RL as well as me and Kevin peters as Xwing pilot.we had a super nice table setup but alas,the mall didnt advertise much so the crowds were pretty pitiful.we sure had a blast anyway!!!!

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

Bellevue Mall. My god is that place still around? It was nice back in the late 90's.

I remember when the guys were at the Bellevue Mall. That's what got me hooked as well. Can someone post a link to some photos to that troop? I would love to see more pics of that troop. Also do any of you guys remember trooping at the Renaissance Center in Dickson? Are there any pics of this event?

your talking pre-MSG stuff,all the photos were posted on the old Southern outpost site,which i believe is gone now.but yea,i remember the Rennaisance event.we got some great photos in front of the sphere!

Oh yeah. I have pics of that event. That seems like so long ago. It was fun I remember that much.

post-5-1263476118_thumb.jpg

post-5-1263476137_thumb.jpg

post-5-1263476156_thumb.jpg

post-5-1263476173_thumb.jpg

post-5-1263476254_thumb.jpg

post-5-1263476278_thumb.jpg