Princess Leah

Greetings from Denver

Hi guys!

Chris pestered me a few days ago to register on these boards since, y'know, in a few months I'll be living in Tennessee.

In case I haven't met you yet, I'm Leah from Denver. I'm currently a member of Mountain Base in the Rebel Legion. Mountain Garrison has been unsuccessful so far to convince me to turn out an Imperial costume, so lets see how y'all do in that regard. :(

I'm hoping to be out at MidSouthCon over spring break, but we'll see how air fare rates change. After that I graduate in June after which I plan on moving a bit closer to Nashville. This 1600 miles business is for the birds!

Sorry jenn and I missed you when you were here in December.

wont be at MSC but hope to see you soon

Leah is good people, treat her right, or I'll come to your house and pee in your yard...

Welcome Leah. I'm also from Colorado. Born and raised in Golden. Been in Memphis for 7 years now and absolutely love the MSG and i think you will too. Hope to meet you at Midsouth Con.

Welcome to the family Leah.

Glad you finally made it aboard the forums :rolleyes:

If there is anything e can do to help let us know we are here to help.

hey leah! great to have you hanging around! i had a chance to meet you at Dragon*Con a couple of years ago when we were in a costume contest together.

btw: the jacket you made cl is amazing...incredible job!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I can't even to begin to describe how excited I am to move this summer!

I finally heard back about the letter of recommendation I'd been waiting on from the head of the theatre department at my current university. Unfortunately since he's on sabbatical, he won't be writing the letter he promised, but I have other options for recommendations for my application to the grad program at UT. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

Leah is good people, treat her right, or I'll come to your house and pee in your yard...

Im with Jon. But I really just like to pee in people's yards. Ask Hook.