Sign in to follow this  
firensteel49

New guy in 'Nooga

Hello MSG,

Rick Thornburgh here in Chattanooga. I am looking to get into the Legion, initially as a TK (and possibly later as a variant) and get my boots on the ground with the Garrison and Mos Nooga Squad. I spoke to some of the local squad members, who were great (props to Char and Trent), and I was told by both that this was the best place to start. I have been back and forth on getting together a Legion-worthy suit and going for membership for some time now, and the guys I met recently at Connooga put me over the edge, so I went hunting Stormie kit. I found a right place, right time (and mostly assembled) AM TK set that I am looking to finish/fit. Naturally I would welcome any help/insight, especially from brothers and sisters in arms in the local area. I look forward to meeting and trooping with you guys at future events.

Rick

Welcome! Char and Trent will treat you right. That's a great area to join. If you are ever in the Knoxville area, give out a shout. We've got a nice group of TK's and Clonetroopers here with a lot of great other costumes too. If you need any help building your armor, just post it. You'll get plenty of suggestions and advice. Post pictures whenever you can.

Again, Welcome.

Heatray

Greetings Rick,

I look forward trooping with you. Char is a great leader and we are honored to have her as one. You, will notice one thing is the Mos Nooga Squad is a family we love each other and if we always help each other. We will be honored to have you among our ranks.

Again look forward meeting you sir.

alex mckeel

TS 4142

Hey Rick,

I live in Ooltewah.. if you would like to check my TK for reference shoot me a pm.

Welcome Rick, we have many expert TK makers here who can help you.

Even if you don't have your costume ready to wear you are more than welcome to come out anytime and help as a handler or just hang out with us.

I'll be looking forward to trooping with you.

Hey Rick, as everyone has said, welcome! I echo want Don (Fallenjedi) said. Come out to some events if you have a chance. It would be nice to meet you.

Hey Rick... We've got several TK's in the area, so once you get your kit, we can most definitely help with getting to fit you. Plus you can see how we all have our rigged, as there's lots of different ways to keep it all together. Just a matter of preference.

Now that it's pretty nice outside, we need to organize an armor party.... Anyway, let us know when you get your armor. We've got an event coming up on April 17th at Camp Jordan called Bug-A-Paluza. It's pretty much all day, so come on out and meet the rest of the Squad!

Oh btw if you decide to do another costume may I say the snow trooper is an awesome costume. One just hear many crazy comments.

Hey glad to see you mad it to the boards!!! Welcome I can't wait to start trooping with you!

Welcome from another 'Noogan. We do need an armor party. I encourage you to come to Bug-a-Paluza. Hopefully you can meet the rest of the squad.

Yeah, what everybody else said. Welcome. Come to Bug-a-palooza and bring your armor. If it's assistance you want, then ask and you shall receive! :)