damon

tk 9589 damon here

it's offical i'm in the 501st now. a stormtrooper officer tk9589.

tomorrow will be my first event as a 501st. was wondering dose the officer wear the shoulder pauldron? or will i need to be in just the plain armor tomarrow.

it just took me a while. but i'm in now so were are these other boards everyone has been talking about that i couldn't view.

anyone know what time we need to be at scifi city tomarrow? will there be a changing area or do we just walk in in armor. and how long are we going to be there got a few friends wanting to bring some kids over and they didn't want to miss out on the troopers.

i'm in now so were are these other boards everyone has been talking about that i couldn't view.

Your status hasn't been updated yet. Pester the hell out of the GWL!

You may have to log out and back on, too.

just had some very sad news. my uncle just had a very major stroke i'll be heading to VA to see him tomorrow. will not be able to go to the scifi event after all. he's not expected to make it. don't know when i'll be back in town. keep him in the prayers.

Damon, sorry to hear about your uncle. I will keep your family in my prayers.

I will get the GWM to update your status so you have full access to the boards.

Damon, your board status has been upgraded.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

today they took him off teatment. he had a massive stroke there giving him 3 days to live. may will be a hard month.

So sorry to hear that, Damon.

But, glad you are finally approved. If you are back in Knoxville next Friday and want a pick me up to get your mind off life, join us at the Zoo for Dreamnight at the Zoo. It's a special event for disabled children and their families.

Your Uncle is in my thoughts.

Damon, I know the feeling. My uncle died about two months ago, and it happened pretty much the same way. Sorry to hear your family is going through this.

Congratulations on your TKID, but my condolences on what your family is going through right now, my great-grandmother passed the same way about 2 years ago, I'm sorry.

i'm back in knoxville now. just got back from VA. my uncle passed away monday night. he's the 3rd in my family to die from strokes. i got to start eatting better. still got to mow the family plot and pick out the head stone and have the service. he was cremated. don't know if i'll be able to go to adventure con yet or not looking to be a no. if there are any events coming up in june or july let me know. won't be online much this week.

i'm back in knoxville now. just got back from VA. my uncle passed away monday night. he's the 3rd in my family to die from strokes. i got to start eatting better. still got to mow the family plot and pick out the head stone and have the service. he was cremated. don't know if i'll be able to go to adventure con yet or not looking to be a no. if there are any events coming up in june or july let me know. won't be online much this week.

We're having the Shoot June 12. Not a 501st event, but a chance to hang out. I know several are coming from Knoxville, you should be able to catch a ride, or join the caravan.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle, Damon. You know you can count on his for anything.

Over the last year or so a lot of garrison members have started eating better and started an exercise regime or program of some sort, so you have plenty of experience to draw from in that department as well.

Whatever you need, the MSG always delivers.