Dr Tusken

Calling Dr. Tusken. . .

My name is Russ Ellis, DZ-4042. I am a med-student and a single dad with a passion for Star Wars. I just got into the costuming game back in February and have made 2 Jawas ($600 EACH. Yea, I'm crazy, I know.) and my Tusken Riader. I'll be more than happy to share pics if anyone wants. I had my first troop a couple weeks ago - Adventurecon in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. It was AWESOME! I won best Star Wars costume in the costume contest and my son (Jawa #1) won best in show in the kids category. I can't wait until my next troop! Unfortunately, my school schedule will prevent me from attending CV :0( . Oh well. . . the life of a med student I suppose.

Welcome Russ!

Yeah, once you go to your first troop...well there's no turning back. It's great isn't it? As for the cost, it's worth it. I just finished my second costume (Biker Scout), but some here have WAY more costumes than me. Oh, and my first costume was a female Tusken Raider....so welcome to the family.

Hi Russ,

Welcome to the MSG.

I saw photos of you from Adcon, your Tusken looks great! I look forward to meeting and trooping with you.

Good to have you. Will this make you a PHT or a PHDZ

Hey, man... Got to AdCon late, so I missed out on seeing your Tusken. Hope to troop with you soon, though.

Thanks everyone! Here the post I made about my troop at Adventurecon: