Sign in to follow this  
Ayam

Daughter of a 501st

Hi there! My name's Denise, my dad is Captmidnight here on the forums, TX 2062. I'm new here to the forums, finally getting into the family business of suiting up :lol: barely starting work on a snowtrooper for myself, and already learning things before getting the parts! I live in california, but i grew up in kentucky, and come back every year to see family. I'm hoping to make my suit debut at Wonderfest in Louisville next year. Hope to meet everyone (and to those i've already met, hi!)

didnt i already talk to you tonight :lol:

welcome to the madness!!!

bring it on, i say!

thanks for the pics btw, i'm gonna print 'em out to have handy when i finally start to tackle this beast!

not a problem, ill get you more pics as you progress.

we had a "group effort" tackle the snowtroopers many moons ago so weve got alot of intel on that suit.just keep asking questions and somebody will have the answers.

matter of fact,i just rebuilt my snowtrooper helmet and am finishing the paint and assembly.ill take some progress pics as i go for ya.

not a problem, ill get you more pics as you progress.

we had a "group effort" tackle the snowtroopers many moons ago so weve got alot of intel on that suit.just keep asking questions and somebody will have the answers.

matter of fact,i just rebuilt my snowtrooper helmet and am finishing the paint and assembly.ill take some progress pics as i go for ya.

i'd definitely love the pics, i'm not too crazy of most pics i see, i think the shroud is cut wrong or awkward on most, so i'd definitely appreciate some good in-prog pics please =)

Hey Denise! Nice to see you made it to the boards. I can also help with all your Snowtrooper needs! :P:D

welcome aboard; being in CA is great also, they have some very cool events out there

Welcome Denise! Can't wait to see you suited up in the Snowtrooper!

Welcome to the forum, Denise. I believe I met you at Wonderfest this year, I've slept since then...

Denise, I would like to apologize for Wonderfest this year!

and I would like to apologize for loki's apology.

this is turning into the opening credits of monty python and the holy grail

the commenter who has previously commented has been sacked, etc

also, bought my gloves yesterday, 3 pairs (in case of whoopsies)! the first real step :(