Hello everyone. My name is John, I'm 30, I'm in Knoxville, TN and I've been following the 501st for years now and finally got up the guts to join and get to know you all. I've always wanted to be a "TK" (Stormtrooper), but I've never known where to get the armor and stuff or even where to begin.

I'm an avid toy collector and I army build action figures of Star Wars and GI Joe. I work at Toys R Us and I'm going to school for Illustration and 3d animation... I can't really think of anything else.

So, once again, its great to meet you all.

Greetings John,

We have many good members, which they live in Knoxville. My advice to you is to do the costume you want to do, which you want to do a Storm Trooper which is cool. Keep a look out for events and see what events you can do that come in the Knoxville area. Feel free to ask questions and see if you can be a handler and help with the event. Again welcome to the Midsouth Garrison we are the most awesome group of troopers you would want to meet.

Have a great day!

Alex McKeel

TS 4142

Hi John, Just close you eyes and jump right in! Anyway, there's tons of info. and plenty of people to ask and help you. So....Welcome!!!

Welcome John. A stormtrooper is a good costume to start out with. We have several folks in your area that can help you out and get you started.

Greetings John,

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to trooping with you :)

Don't let these goobers talk you into being a Power Ranger (Clone Trooper) or a Sandtrooper! Stick with the regular clean TK! When there's an official event, who gets the call? That's right, the Stormtroopers. Who gets to go on stage with Lucas? Stormtroopers. Who gets to be on stage with Weird Al? Stormtroopers! Oh, it's all fun being the latest Clone Commander, untill the call comes down from LFL for Vader and clean Stormtroopers. Then the Rainbow Brigade and the Dirty Troopers just get to sit and watch!

:)

Trust me Loki, I have no desire to be anything but a Stormtrooper... at least not for now anyways. :D