TK6364

TK6364 reporting in from recent garrison change.

I too have recently relocated! Im originally from the Pacific Outpost and was a member of the 70th Explorers and now excited about being a member of the MidSouth Garrison. I currently have a TK, two TIs, and the starting of a Clone Commander.

I was totally stoked when I got to meet a few of you today at the trooping for the Make a Wish Foundation at the Governor's Square Mall! And have totally renewed my interest to not only finish my TC but to also start an ARF! And with the help of Don and Rachael getting my wife into a Twi'lek for Dragon*Con!!

With many of you so close its going to be awesome linking up for some of the numerous troopings!

I am married to a wonderful woman who also embraces everything Star Wars. Our two children are also fans and my son has been lucky enough to have been to C1 and C3. In fact right before my deployment to Iraq in 05 we all went to C3 and he was recognized by the Omega Wing as being TI .5 and got interviewed by Morgan Webb from G4's X-Play. I am currently an active duty Army Officer assigned to the 101st Airborne Division and have another deployment coming up in November. I am hoping to get a few kits setup and get the chance to hangout drink some beers and do some troopings before heading out AGAIN.

And again its great to be another new member to the MidSouth Garrison!!

Brent

tk6364@gmail.com

Welcome!!! I got to meet you at the mall today. Hope you enjoy your new home!

Hey Brent!!

Hope to meet a fellow X-Pacific Outpost-er...

And hope to meet all the MSG peeps soon too!!

Nice meeting you and your family today. Hope to see you soon.

Welcome aboard, I hope to troop with you soon.

Hey Brent, it was great to meet you today. Let me know when you want to get started on the ARF, I will be happy to help you out. Hopefully we can get some trooping in before you head out in November. Talk to you soon.

Welcome aboard Brent.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your family, looking forward to trooping with you guys.

Thanks for responses from all of you! For you SOAR bubbas, I used to be a armament guys on Cobras and then Apaches and a few of my friends went the Stalker route. Sadly, I ended up getting green to gold and my life took a different course. But still much love for you guys and what you do! If your needing an intel bubba in the HQ area in 115 months...

@ Jonathan:

The sooner we can get started the better! Shari and I are now looking at making our first Dragon*Con and the window for getting a new kit complete is growing smaller and smaller!! So, I will give you a call this week. The overall plan is to do an ARF in 501st (Boomer) and then also a Clone Commander in 501st (Bow). That way when my son is ready he can troop along with us.

@ Don:

You and your wife are awesome! We need to get together and talk about the twin Twi'lek possibility so that Shari can "experience" the fan-dom from within a costume instead of from behind.

@ Sammy:

Aloha! Sure miss Tory and John they were great Ohana! My wife is originally from Hawaii so leaving there for the second time in '06 was pretty hard on all of us. And I see that we both have similar tastes in motorcycles!! I've got a GSX-R 750 that has been tweaked for the track but has been a daily commuter since '07.

@ Everyone:

Looking forward to some troopings with all of you and getting to know everybody from this garrison. The 501st has many a great praises for this garrison and I am excited about being a member!

Brent

Hey Brent,

Sweet...hope to troop and ride with you sometime...

What year is your Jixx?

Ya know where I'm at...*LOL*

--Sammy

@ Sammy:

Aloha! Sure miss Tory and John they were great Ohana! My wife is originally from Hawaii so leaving there for the second time in '06 was pretty hard on all of us. And I see that we both have similar tastes in motorcycles!! I've got a GSX-R 750 that has been tweaked for the track but has been a daily commuter since '07.

@ Everyone:

Looking forward to some troopings with all of you and getting to know everybody from this garrison. The 501st has many a great praises for this garrison and I am excited about being a member!

Brent

And with the help of Don and Rachael getting my wife into a Twi'lek for Dragon*Con!!

Make sure and come by the Dragon*Con thread. If you think the MSG is fun now, wait untill you've been to Dragon*Con with us.