Nitesynth

New to the site

Hello I am new to this site and becoming more familiar with the 501st. I was directed to this forum by a friend of mine who is in the 501st. After talking to him as well as a few others of the 501st at Dragon*Con I realized no only were they all very nice but they also took great pride in their costumes and appearance.

I would love to work towards being apart of something like this. So I am going to start working towards making my Asajj Ventress outfit for December at Chattacon!

Thanks for letting me join the forums.

small world... you'll find Diddy, Rose and a few others you already know lurking on here.

Sara, welcome to the forums! Asajj Ventress is a cool costume, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Welcome to the MSG Sara.

We have a lot of members in your area.

Good luck with the Ventres costume, can't wait to see it. If you need any help we have some very skilled and knowledgable people here, just ask.

Welcome! Ventress is a great choice. Are you going to skull cap or skin head?

Welcome! Ventress is a great choice. Are you going to skull cap or skin head?

Probably Skull cap. As much as I love my mohawk and have been bald before I think I love my mohawk to much to cut it lol

Welcome aboard. Having a Asajj Ventress in the area will be awesome. Can't wait to see it done. We will have a lot of troops in the Knox area between now and Dec. so hope to see you come out to some of them and hang out. If Jon thinks you are good people, then you are good people in my book as well.

Welcome aboard. Having a Asajj Ventress in the area will be awesome. Can't wait to see it done. We will have a lot of troops in the Knox area between now and Dec. so hope to see you come out to some of them and hang out. If Jon thinks you are good people, then you are good people in my book as well.

Definitely going to have to come out and hang out...I am sure I won't have Ventress done before then but hopefully before Chattacon...If not Chattacon for sure Dragon*Con.