Sign in to follow this  
Mouse

Hello there!

My name is David Hodge and have lived in Nashville my whole life. Have been a life long Star Wars fan and now that I am an adult am wanting to take it to the next level. My wife and I went to CV and had the time of our live there. We spent most of out time in the 501st panels soaking up as much info as we could. Here recently we got to do our first handler gig at the Autism Walk in Nashville, and was VERY impressed with the professionalism and level of hospitality from everyone there. Looking forward to our next event and even more so looking forward to building out own TKs.

Hey David, it was cool to meet you Saturday. Glad you made it to the boards. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey David,

It was great to meet you and Catherine. Feel free to ask any questions about your TK builds, the MSG has build *many* stormtroopers. :P We have a lot of events coming up soon, we look forward to seeing you guys.

Hey David! Just wanted to also say a HUGE THANKS for working this troop as a handler. You and Cat made things a lot easier for us and it was great to get to meet you. I look forward to trooping with the MSG again soon!

Welcome aboard David. I don't believe I formally introduced myself at the autism walk, but I was CC Deviss (the red and white clone). It was great having you and Catherine along to check out how things run. You are fortunate as this is pretty much out busy season so you will have lots of opportunities to come out and hang out.

Hey David, it was cool to meet you Saturday. Glad you made it to the boards. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Dune, I had a question that was hoping you could help with. We ( mainly Catherine) has been in contact with a armor maker for some time now. And we are at the stage now where we are ready to send money. The question came up when we got his last email "PP can be sent to this email address. I will order ASAP when I receive payment." We were under the assumption that these people made the armor their selves and the word "order" threw me off a bit. Now maybe it's just the sheriff deputy in me that is suspicious but thought we should ask befor paying a lot of money to this guy we don't know. Thanks for any help you can render. David Hodge.