Sith Mistress

The Sith Have Arrived. >;~)

Salute to the MidSouth Garrison! I am honored to be here. I am the Membership Officer "Nes'ari" for The Dark Empire Costuming Group. My place of residence is the Louisville area of Kentucky, and I've been a Star Wars fan since the opening night of "A New Hope". I just turned 55 and was still 22 when it was released. (The memories of every single opening night are quite fond) Currently, I have retired to the status of Domestic Goddess, and my husband (Lord Bane Of The Dark Empire) is a W-4 in the National Guard, and is attached to an MP support unit. We have been associated with costuming for 15 years. First with the "SCA" (society of creative anachronism) which is an Iron-Age and Middle-Ages Historical Society. Our personae within that organization were Norse warriors. There, I and my husband learned the battle art of Western Sword and Shield. After completing our training, we were authorized in Heavy Combat. We have retired from the glorious fields of SCA battle, and have been Star Wars costuming and trooping for only two years. Since beginning this new journey, we have found the Star Wars fan base to house some of the best folks we have ever met. I specifically love the charity outreach, as it has begun fulfilling my life in ways that I never could have imagined. I am proud to be associated with such fine people as we have come to know. In closing, it is the fondest wish of The Dark Empire, to forge close trooping ties with the 501st. My husband in particular, has aspirations of becoming a full 501st member. At a local fund raiser on "The War On Diabetes", we met some great local 501st. I would like to say "Hi"! ... to Captain Midnight, TK Tim, Barb, Jason, Ben, Tim, Pat, Skip, Bryce, and a very special friend, Alex: TK4142. Thanks everyone, we are honored to be here.

Greetings from Knoxville and welcome to the MSG! It's been a few years but we're SCAdians too. Probably fought near you at Border Raids at some point :lol:

ce7f.jpg

Welcome to the MSG Cathy. I think we are friends on facebook.

If your husband needs any help with his costume feel free to ask, we got a lot of expertise here.

Hey, Cathy!

Welcome to the board. When I saw the name Zannah, I thought "I know that kid"! We had a great time at the walk and were glad to have you all there. You were definatly loved by the crowd. Please tell Bane if he needs any help when he starts his costume to please let me know. Maybe we can get togather on a weekend.

Again, welcome!

Bill

good to see you on the forums,wish i had gotten more of a chance to talk to you in details.

and good timing as well, i ended up with a bag of tshirts from the diabetes event and i believe some may be yours.send me a pm if anybody attended and didnt get their shirt.

Hey Cathy thanks for the great post. I am honored to be a good friend of this person. Cathy has an outstanding Darth Zannah costume and if we can find at lease 2 good photos she would make an awesome addition to the MSG. Her costume is model after the Darth Bane's books. I can tell you her costume is awesome. In fact the author of the Darth Bane's books complimented her at Celebration Five. She is also my membership officer of "The Dark Empire." Lastly she is one of my best friends, and I love her and her family to death.

Holy Sith! You guys sound great. I can not wait to meet you.

Thank you for all the great welcomes! I and my husband are really looking forward to Trooping with you all and often. Looking forward to the brewha, and I love hot pockets! LOL!! Hey there Draxorian, I have a couple photos of my husband and myself at a couple of SCA functions that I'll place on here. Gotta retrieve them from my Facebook account. You look very familiar to me. Ever heard of the Gyvers? And I was with "The Ring Tribe" and went by Yulfa Wies Ulf. If anyone is on Facebook, and would like to befriend me there, you can find me under "Zannah Sith". Again everyone, thank you for the warm welcomes and offers for helping with armor.... and special thanks to Alex for that very touching greeting >;~)

Welcome, welcome! Hot pockets are in the freezer.

Why didn't anyone ever tell me?????

and special thanks to Alex for that very touching greeting >;~)

alex needs to get an award for "most active guy that quit this year"

that dude is everywhere!!! especially for someone that quit :lol:

alex needs to get an award for "most active guy that quit this year"

that dude is everywhere!!! especially for someone that quit B)

Yea, he's a pretty active guy alright. More on his plate than I'd ever want to handle. Woe! :lol: Well greetings to you. I plan on being at the Franklin Pumpkin Fest this year in full gear. I hope to see you there again, as well as meet many others there. ;) And thank you, but Lord Bane and the rest of the Sith received our T-Shirts, I'm not sure whose they could be? Maybe some of the Mandos?

Below is a link to my Photobucket Celebration V album. I have quite a few descent pics of the event. So sad it's over... but wow what memories! It was just amazing. I hope every ones not bored yet of looking at Celebration photos, and if not... Well... Enjoy!

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Darth_Zannah/STAR%20WARS%20CELEBRATION%20V%20aug%202010/

Greetings Draxorian. Here are the promised pics of me while in the SCA. A couple of them are taken of me on the battle field at Pennsic War. What was your SCA name? Like I said, you look "very" familiar". >;~)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=171007&l=0e2fc24748&id=100000113273401

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=171006&l=6bf1dd62da&id=100000113273401

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=171036&l=5253d4f5cb&id=100000113273401

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=171037&l=fcd46ef0a6&id=100000113273401

Welcome too the MSG 501st Zannah!

SCA!!! I've been wanting too get a SCA event here in eastern Kentucky for a few years now. We got some awesome locations here, that is if your into horse trails, waterfalls, forests and beautiful cliffs within the Daniel Boone Natural Forest.

Just added you too my facebook friend! Knighthawk aka DJon Ros

Greetings Draxorian. Here are the promised pics of me while in the SCA. A couple of them are taken of me on the battle field at Pennsic War. What was your SCA name? Like I said, you look "very" familiar". >;~)

Sebastian Everard. Haven't ever been to Pennsic War. Just Border Raids a number of times and Gulf Wars once. Everything else has been local/TN events. Everybody looks "familiar" in wode heh ;)

Sebastian Everard. Haven't ever been to Pennsic War. Just Border Raids a number of times and Gulf Wars once. Everything else has been local/TN events. Everybody looks "familiar" in wode heh :huh:

LOL! Yea, Kelts and Norse all look the same! LOL!!! Ever heard of Rin Ravefoe? He was our Tribes Master at Arms. >;~)

Welcome too the MSG 501st Zannah!

SCA!!! I've been wanting too get a SCA event here in eastern Kentucky for a few years now. We got some awesome locations here, that is if your into horse trails, waterfalls, forests and beautiful cliffs within the Daniel Boone Natural Forest.

Just added you too my facebook friend! Knighthawk aka DJon Ros

Ah yes, I know who you are now. >;~) As Yoda would say,"Awesome networking is"!

Yea, the SCA was looking for a place to hold Border Raids. They've been having trouble finding a new permanent location. At least they had been the last I knew. The local Barony here (In Louisville Kentucky) is "The Barony Of The Flame". You might be able to get in touch with the Baron and Baroness threw this link: http://www.baronyoftheflame.org/

Let them know that you learned of them from me, they will know me as (Yulfa of Ring Tribe) and that the last I heard, they were in need of a good Border Raids site. I'm from Kentucky myself and I'm very familiar with the area your speaking of. I don't know if they have researched that Forest area for their needs or not. But it's worth mentioning it to them.

Thanks for the greeting and Facebook friendship, and I'll see you around for sure!

Lord Zannah, nice to see you over here. I'm not as active on here as I am other boards... but like I said, us Mandos have to keep tabs on our Sith employers. Make sure you're not prepping a vibroblade for our backs. :lol:

Glad to see you made it here!

Oh my it's been longer than I realized since visiting these boards, but Dar Kyram, greetings my most favored Manda Bounty Hunter. Now you know you can trust me. Heh-heh. :)

Hey Cathy,

It was nice to meet you in person at Connooga and chat during the Star wars groups panel.

(I was Dr Jones)

Glad to see you here.

Drat! I most have missed both of you at ConNooga :) Granted I did hang around the "Birthday Party' most of the time. The host is a good friend so, I do my best to watch her back.

Hey Cathy,

It was nice to meet you in person at Connooga and chat during the Star wars groups panel.

(I was Dr Jones)

Glad to see you here.