Sign in to follow this  
thegreatjohndoe

Greetings

Hello to all my fellow Star Wars fans. I have been a fan of the 501st for a long time. I first remember seeing you guys at the Bellevue Mall in Nashville. The only name I remember is Skip, who was Darth Vader. Everyone was extremely nice and answered every question my young brain could come up with. I also use to work at the Toys R Us in West Knoxville, meeting several members there as well. I have recently made a Jed costume and am waiting acceptance into the Rebel Alliance. I ran into two members at Bailey's on Halloween who suggest I join. When I was younger I was a boy scout and was very active in charity work. I have been looking for a good way to continue that and what better way than to combine it with Star Wars?! I also play and collect Star Wars miniatures if there is anyone else in Knoxville who is interested. I hope to get some armor when I get the funds. I decided to do a Jedi first because it seemed to be a little more simple. I mean after all, there are so many cool Imperials to choose from! Thank you for accepting me and I hope to join you at events very soon!

Welcome! Jedi is a great first costume, it gets you in and trooping while you work on your rock star costume.

Plus it's very hard for me to pick a starting point with stormtrooping. I'm not sure if I want to be a TK, a snowtrooper, or a sandtrooper. Ultimately I would like to have trooper armor, Vader armor, and maybe Boba Fett.

Welcome Adam! We have several MSG members that live in and around the Knoxville area. Looking forward to meeting you at an event in the future.

I got your pm, info sent. Sorry it was so short. Kinda busy tonight

Hopefully youll stick around this time. Lol

The other troopers from that event are still around.come around and youll be able to re meet everyone.

Cya

As the Base Recruitment Officer for the Corellian Base of the Rebel Legion I welcome you on behalf of all Corellians. There are many members who are in both the 501st and RL. If you looking for armor look here do not look on ebay because much of the ebay prices are expensive. Ask questions these guys are a great bunch of guys and gals.

Welcome! Jedi was my first costume as well (or was it a RFT?). Everyone here is super nice and you'll find lots of great costumers in the area willing to give you whatever help you need.

SL100 is Skip.

I was also at the Bellevue Mall event, all those many years ago. I was a Stormtrooper. When was that, 2003 or 2004? A lifetime ago.

thats correct,

i got a pm from someone else,and for some reason i thought it said adam on it.

been slightly busy this past week.

no biggie. :P