Hi, my names Matthew, i'm from Louisville Kentucky and I've been lurking the FISD forums for quite some time. I was pointed here by a guy on the forums who said that if i want to get into trooping i should join my local garrison, and pointed me here. I just recently got an efx lid for Christmas and am planning on buying or building a suit soon. I hope joining this forums will help me with this and get to know all of you so that in the future i may troop as well. Thanks :lol:

Welcome Matthew. We have lots of members here who are expert TK builders.

Feel free to join us at an event anytime and introduce yourself.

mark your calendar for may, a bunch of us will be at Wonderfest.its a good event for hanging out and meeting people.plus any costume is welcomed,so youll see different stuff.

Welcome from another Louisvillian! Great to have you on the boards. Hope to see you at a troop real soon!

Welcome Matthew! A lot of the guys have already said what I would have, so nothing much for me to add. Hope to see you at an event.

Welcome Matthew. We have lots of members here who are expert TK builders.

Feel free to join us at an event anytime and introduce yourself.

You shut up! I am NEVER building another TK kit! Hodge's AM kit almost killed 3 of us!

You shut up! I am NEVER building another TK kit! Hodge's AM kit almost killed 3 of us!

:lol:

I thought that was pretty funny....but what doesn't kill you makes you an EXPERT, lol.

mark your calendar for may, a bunch of us will be at Wonderfest.its a good event for hanging out and meeting people.plus any costume is welcomed,so youll see different stuff.

I might be there, i plan to have my suit by then as well so if i do go i might come all suited up :lol:. and i'll be sure to find you guys and say hello.

we normally have a changing room,or you can put it on out in the prking lot if you dont have a room for the event.

when your ready for TK armor pm me :lol:

Welcome. We are planning on having a prop/costume party at the end of the month in Clarksville. Will post deatils soon. Maybe you can join us.