Sign in to follow this  
tk6533

greetings from the star garrison

hey, im Eric, from the star garrison. TK6533. i've been suiting up for most of a year now. it's fun and a great way to meet new people. :) but im sure you guys knew that. lol

i'm mainly here looking for some help, and im not sure where i'd post that, so why not here while i'm saying hi..

i'll be getting married in Memphis Tennessee, June 4th. at fist my lady was very picky about picking a place, but now that time is running short she's agreed a church would be just fine. so i'm here to ask if there's any locals to the Memphis area that'd know a place that could get me in touch with whomever to arrange a wedding at a church... or somewhere else that'd be cool for a wedding, i'm not too familiar with the area, just know that most places seem booked. i'm allowed two TKs to be ushers and maybe others, but that's undecided as of yet... so if anyone has a nice set of armor or a cool fette outfit and wants to show up. lol. i'd be happy to invite you :)

any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry if there's a place to post my request for help, i wasnt sure where it would be best. just shooting in the dark here. lol

hey, im Eric, from the star garrison. TK6533. i've been suiting up for most of a year now. it's fun and a great way to meet new people. :) but im sure you guys knew that. lol

i'm mainly here looking for some help, and im not sure where i'd post that, so why not here while i'm saying hi..

i'll be getting married in Memphis Tennessee, June 4th. at fist my lady was very picky about picking a place, but now that time is running short she's agreed a church would be just fine. so i'm here to ask if there's any locals to the Memphis area that'd know a place that could get me in touch with whomever to arrange a wedding at a church... or somewhere else that'd be cool for a wedding, i'm not too familiar with the area, just know that most places seem booked. i'm allowed two TKs to be ushers and maybe others, but that's undecided as of yet... so if anyone has a nice set of armor or a cool fette outfit and wants to show up. lol. i'd be happy to invite you :)

any help would be greatly appreciated, and sorry if there's a place to post my request for help, i wasnt sure where it would be best. just shooting in the dark here. lol

We have a few members from Memphis. I'll bring your post to schmootika's attention. She knows everybody in memphis. Everybody.

Hey Eric, got your email, and I sent you one back with some questions. Thanks.

Greetings brother and welcome to the Mid-South Garrison Opperational Station. We are honored to have you visit, for we are always honored by fellow brothers to come by and say hi on our boards. Have a good day brother.