Sign in to follow this  
blasterpro

May I Introduce Myself

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Charles, I am a life long SW fan, I have been costuming for many years and had decided this past year to TK up and join the 501st. I live in Cincinnati OH and I hang out a little on the OG boards but am originaly from KY and I think I may feel more at home with y'all. My true passion is prop making and more specific blasters... For about the past five years I have been making prop blasters, during this time I have made many freinds from all over the US and the World...many of which are 501st members...Some I had the the joy to meet at CV this past year. I am not here to sell or plug my wears...I am here to share information and celebrate our common love for Star Wars. I am currently working on some very cool projects would like to share what I am working on.

Hey, man. Good to hear from you.

Would love to see some pics of yer projects.

Welcome and what Jester said...love to see pics of your work.

Welcome Charles, and I agree, post up some of your work. I travel to Cincinnati often with work...neat place.

Welcome aboard. My uncle lives in Cincinnati so I have been there several times and love the city. I will just reiterate what the guys have said as I can't wait to see some of your work.

Welcome aboard! Cinci, eh? That's kinda close. And I'm going to be another echo, I wanna see some blasters!

From what I can see they look promising, just a little small to see much though.

NM just noticed the part about starting a gallery.

Welcome Blasterpro. Nice pics. The burning question is Skyline or Gold Star?

I would like to thank everone for the warm welcome...look for me to post some projects in props....Any one have any thing that you like to see, Mold making, Casting, how to make your own equipment, types of equipment and there uses, materials (resin,silicon,urithanes). And for the chili Gold Star....My son and I every Tues go for Gold Star Chili.