Sign in to follow this  
ChadVader

Chad Vader Introduction

Hello, MSG! My name is Chad... no not THE Chad Vader, but for some reason the nickname has stuck. :D I'm a member of the legion and the Bloodfin Garrison and just wanted to reach out to my neighbors! I live in Plainfield, IN. Thanks for letting me be a part of your website! I learned about MSG through other members and forums from the 501st and its detachments as well as my garrison. I'm anxious to be a part of the larger "galaxy" of brothers and sisters of the 501st and Rebel Legion. I look forward to meeting some of you at future events and conventions! I also wanted to use the opportunity to share an event that is in Evansville, IN for any close by that might be interested. I'll be contacting the MSG event coordinator to see if I can make a post on this website. I really like the idea of uniting with other garrisons for trooping events. Again, thanks and look forward to being a part of the 501st & RL with you all!

Chad Vader

Hi Chad.

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow trooper.

You are welcome to any event we have. I look forward to meeting and trooping with you.

Welcome Chad! Glad to see you here, and come hang out with us at an event.

Welcome Chad..hope some of us can troop up North with you and any of your guys can come down our way sometime.

Welcome Chad! If you ever come Crossville, Kingston, or Knoxville tn way give a shout out and we'll get together and hang out.......troop... what ever!