Loki

The board is cluttered and hurts my eyes

Can we change the color scheme to black with white letters, or at least grey? I have spots when I look at this thing for more than 5 minutes.

And there's about 6 sections of the board that hardly ever get posted in and just take up room. I have to scroll too far to get to anything important.

I've been sick for almost a week...what the hell do you people want?!?! :)

I will talk with Chris about the colors and see what can be done.

Can we change the color scheme to black with white letters, or at least grey? I have spots when I look at this thing for more than 5 minutes.

And there's about 6 sections of the board that hardly ever get posted in and just take up room. I have to scroll too far to get to anything important.

I'll see what I can do..

I've been sick for almost a week...what the hell do you people want?!?! :)

Relax, you made it a whole year in charge of this bunch without going on a shooting spree. Now's the time to kick back, crack open a cold one and start prying all the T's off the office keyboards before the new Administration moves in.

Relax, you made it a whole year in charge of this bunch without going on a shooting spree. Now's the time to kick back, crack open a cold one and start prying all the T's off the office keyboards before the new Administration moves in.

I just purchased my AK-47 Airsoft (I mean real rifle) this week...look out, it is going to happen. You will read about it in the papers....I will be famous.

Get well soon

Thanks Jester

I have created a template set called "MSG Dark Background".

Try that and let me know if your butts eyes still hurt.

I have created a template set called "MSG Dark Background".

Try that and let me know if your butts eyes still hurt.

I don't see the template available. Only the Light one is listed.

When you change to dark bakground it doesn't change all the font on the site to white, making some stuff unreadable.

I'm still a whiney bitch.

It's still a work in progress.

Let me know what parts are hard to read so I can correct them.

Thanks.

The main page is still white, but it changed the font in the "Stat" column to white, so it's almost invisible now. It DID change the box at the bottom that shows online users to dark grey, but the writting is blue, and, also almost invisible.

I like the new look so far.

can we update the event list on the public side? gotalot of people visiting the site to find events and none are posted were they can see. and our facebook page should have a list of up coming events too. pellcon might get more trafic and take off if we get the word out too.