My name is Jack Lewis and I live near Jasper TN. I'm just getting started with the idea of the 501st and helping with it's charitable contributions. I'm a Shriner so charities are close to my heart in many different ways so, the idea of combining that with my lifelong love of all things SWs just kinda fits.

I am a near total newbie when it comes to costuming in any serious fashion so I'm basically looking to network and make friends. Having said that if there is anything I can do to help out I'm game and have a small pick-up truck so heck I'll haul stuff. B)

I'm generally around the SE Tn area depending on my work schedule but, Middle TN isn't that far from where I live. It all just depends on work at this point.

I'm looking mainly at Biker Scout (TB) at this point (at 5'9" and 120 soaking wet I'm not really big enough to be a TK) so any advice in that direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and well met!

Good Morning Jack,

Welcome to the group.

So you have traveled the hot sands, awesome, I to am a traveling man. PM me sometime B)

Also contact me as I can help you if you would like to go with a TB as we have the molds for the armor here ;), Will be happy to help you in anyway we can. :)

Have an awesome day

Welcome to the MSG Jack. Feel free to come out an event sometime and introduce yourself.

I look forward to meeting you.

Welcome Jack, actually your size would make you a great Tk or Clonetrooper so don't rule out any of the armor. Email me if you have questions like what to buy? VS. what can I build.

I'll be checking the calendar and see when I can. :) Happy to be aboard.

Welcome to the MSG Jack. Feel free to come out an event sometime and introduce yourself.

I look forward to meeting you.

at 5'9" and 120 soaking wet I'm not really big enough to be a TK

While it isn't cheap to build, have you ever considered doing a C3PO or 4LOM costume? Your size would be perfect!

Never thought of that actually. Funding is tight so I'm having to start slow. I'll add that to my research list though. :)

While it isn't cheap to build, have you ever considered doing a C3PO or 4LOM costume? Your size would be perfect!

Hi Jack! Welcome to the MSG!! Hope you can come out to a troop or two to meet everyone.