Red

Hello Everyone!

Howdy All!

My name is Cody Walker and I'm currently a student at the University of Tennessee Knoxville, majoring in Biology. I've always been a big fan of Star Wars but I'm more into volunteering and giving back to the community as I'm a volunteer nurse for a elementary school and an active member of Remote Area Medical (RAM) and various other non-profit organizations. I was looking around different volunteer organizations and stumbled unto the 501st and I kind of fell in love, cause it's such a great idea to bring awareness to a wide variety of subjects, but more so, cause it just looks fun/awesome. I hope in the future I can get to know everyone and looking forward to trooping.

Over and Out,

Cody aka Red

Hi Cody, Glad to see you found our forums. Feel free to come out any event we have and introduce yourself.

Welcome Red! It sounds like you're just the kind of recruit the 501st is looking for, so glad you stumbled on to us.

Hey Cody, glad you made it here. Come on out and hang out with us soon. We can get you squared away soon.

Very, VERY evil....

haha (knoxville is evil) well I can't really dispute that from what i've seen! but I might be able to go to the Pellicon March and i'll definitely would love to meet and greet y'all seem like a great bunch of guys and gals. I haven't started on my suit yet, gonna wait till after i've seen some of yours and talk to y'all about y'alls projects then I'll start mine!

-Just looked into Pellicon a little more...you'll see me there for at least one if not both days!

One day Jon is going to go critical, and all that will be seen from the direction of knoxville is an orange glow, smoke, and death.

orange glow, smoke, and death.

I thought that was the norm when Sweetpea attends a con.

Loki, on 18 March 2011 - 04:41 PM, said:

orange glow, smoke, and death.

I thought that was the norm when Sweetpea attends a con.

No, when it's a con, it's vomit, urine and semen. And pain. Lots of pain.

well I'm 100% going to pellicon, hope to see everyone there!