Sign in to follow this  
horuslupercal

Hello

Hey everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself since I'll be browsing around the forums. My name is Ryan Stump and I live in Johnson City, TN. I have been planning on getting a TK together since Celebration V. I just finished my AP bucket but it will be slow going a while. My wife and I are having our first child in August, so I have to be responsible and buy baby stuff for a while. But I hope to get the small stuff a little at a time and have my armor by Christmas. Anyway just wanted to say hey and hopefully I can get everything together to troop some with you guys be the end of the year.

Hi Ryan and welcome to the MSG.

Feel free to come out to an event sometime and meet us.

Welcome to the boards Ryan. As Fallen said, come check out an event. We can always use people not in costume to help out. And nice Warhammer name :blink:

Horus Lupercal?

I think somebody else here is a fan of Warhammer 40,000... :)

You're in the garrison that has a member who has an 8-foot-tall, 150-pound Chaos Space Marine armor set (Word Bearer chapter). Not sure who that member is though... :)

"Death to the False Emperor!"

Welcome Ryan. Come on out to an event before you finish your armor.

DEATH THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!! HERETIC !!!!!!!!!!MY IRON HANDS WILL CRUSH YOU! THE FLESH IS WEAK WE WILL CULL IT FROM YOUR BONES. FOR FERRUS...FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

couldnt help myself lol. so anyway WELCOME