Sign in to follow this  
FBM99

HI

Hi, my name is Mike Wilson. I currently live in Chattanooga and am putting together a speeder scout armor set. Just thought I drop in and see whats going on in this world. Seems like it would be alot of fun to be a part of something like this. I will try to give updates and ask questions to make sure what I purchase and/or make is acceptable and as close to onscreen as possible. Thanks guys.

M

Welcome Mike!

Thanks Dave. Now I know where Kubrick got his lines for Full Metal Jacket.

Welcome aboard Mike.

We've got a good bunch of troopers in Chattanooga, feel free to come out to an event sometime and introduce yourself.

Welcome!!! We have a bunch of events in the area coming up. This weekend on Saturday we are going to be in Cleveland at Dicehead Games for Free Comic Book day. You should come out and meet us!

Welcome, Mike! Yeah, the FCBD thing at Cleveland will be a cool little troop (and hey... free comics... worth coming out anyway, right?).

Welcome, Mike! I look forward to meeting and trooping with you!

Welcome Mike! It is good to see another good trooper coming from the Chattanooga area. I have too agree come out to dice head games in Bradley Square Mall, for many of us will be in attendance.

If you have nothing planned come out to the Rave Monday night granite this is not a squad event; however, many of us are involved with a local fan force group called Chattooine. We meet every second Monday in the month at 6:30PM and we talk about Star Wars, Harry Potter, and lots of other things. In Chattooine you do not need a costume, all you need to be is one of us geeks. Who knows we may get you interested in doing a non-star wars costume. HA HA HA

http://www.chattooine.com

However, we have 2 other Biker Scouts that can help you and there is others here in the MSG that would be honored to help you along too.

Man, I wish I could have made it to Dicehead for FCBD. I work on saturdays and these storms we've had have really pushed the hours at my work since I work for a utility. I did just send out my order to Kropserkel, for my scout helmet. Should have it in about 6-8 wks. Working on finding, pricing, and researching how-to's for everything else. I will definately come out to an event soon. Haven't lived here long, so still getting my bearings as to where anything is. Thanks guys.

Welcome to MSG Mike, good luck on the build too! Biker Scouts are cool hope to see you in the squad soon, here's a couple of my favorite Scout photos. 163285_498153402907_684477907_6005003_999174_n.jpg196439_10150132777412908_684477907_6524072_5741702_n.jpg

Welcome to MSG Mike, good luck on the build too! Biker Scouts are cool hope to see you in the squad soon, here's a couple of my favorite Scout photos. 163285_498153402907_684477907_6005003_999174_n.jpg196439_10150132777412908_684477907_6524072_5741702_n.jpg

Those are really cool pics. I really dig the rifle and range finder or electrobinoculars hes got too. That would make for a good prop build