luther22

Welcome and Introduction

How I learned about you: I saw you mentioned on a message board on force cast.com

why I am requesting access to the MidSouth Garrison discussion board: Because one of your members said I could help out at different charity events.

You guys rock long live the Empire!

Welcome Alex. We can always use help at events. The Knoxville area has a great group of troopers. Be sure to get to an event and introduce yourself to them.

Hi Alex,

Glad to see you found your way here from facebook. We have good folks in Knoxville.

You are welcome to come out to any event we do.

Welcome Alex. As others have stated we would love to have you come help out at an event and get to know us. The next Knoxville event we have scheduled is the Roller Derby on June 4th. It's in the events section so check that out if you haven't already.

Welcome Alex. Do you have a costume? Vader? If not what can we help you with?

that avatar pic is Jester at Chattacon!!

welcome!!

Thanks guys I can't wait to help, but what could I do?

...you could start by using a an avatar pic of yourself and not one of me.

Hey Alex, you mentioned in another thread that you were too young to become a member. How old are you now? Unfortunately, this could hamper your ability to help us out unless certain rules are adhered to. Feel free to send me a PM if you like and we can discuss it further.

...you could start by using a an avatar pic of yourself and not one of me.

sorry about the pic it was an accident,but it is a cool costume

What do you have for a costume?

A black cape and a rubber pull over darth maul mask. but it doesn't matter any more because I'm too young too join (15)

We have had a number of youthful Star Wars enthusiests join us over the years.

When we do an event it is very very helpful to have some un-helmeted eyes on us.we also will occasionally set up a fan table and need people to help watch it.

If you are close by to an event,throw on a SW shirt and come out to meet everyone.You will get a first hand look to the costumes and see what this is about.

This forum is NOT the group, this forum is just to parlay info and help organize us.oh,and to act the fool for some of us :(

We have had a number of youthful Star Wars enthusiests join us over the years.

When we do an event it is very very helpful to have some un-helmeted eyes on us.we also will occasionally set up a fan table and need people to help watch it.

If you are close by to an event,throw on a SW shirt and come out to meet everyone.You will get a first hand look to the costumes and see what this is about.

This forum is NOT the group, this forum is just to parlay info and help organize us.oh,and to act the fool for some of us :(

I could not have said it any better. Come out and see us at an event so that we know who you are.