Sign in to follow this  
hothiceplanet

Hey guys, from Memphis

Hey guys,

My name is Chris (Hothiceplanet) Smith

I am not affiliated with any costuming org.

I was born and raised in Memphis and still here...lol

I learned about the midsouth garrison from the 501st org website.

I joined this forum a couple of years back and I don't think I introduced myself at the time, so I apologize and now would like to inroduce myself.

I am the creator and co-host of the "Sarlacc Pit" podcast, my co-host Matt is a member of the 501st. I am not and I would like oneday to have a Stormtrooper costume. I became a member of the forums, because I wanted to see if I could join some of the events you may have coming up in Memphis. I would love to come out and meet some of you guys and enjoy the event and help if I can. I would also love to help spread the word for any event you have coming up on our show. Anything I could do to help promote I will.

Can't wait to come out and meet some of you and join in on an event.

Chris

Welcome Chris! I live in Millington. There is a couple of us here in the area, Some of the Rancor Raiders live just over the border in MS. I'm sure they'll chime in here soon!

Welcome Chris!

Greetings to my roomie for C5. Hey Chris glad you finally found us here.

Welcome to the MSG Chris, feel free to come out an event anytime and introduce yourself.

Hi Chris,

I'm KevZone from the Rancor Raiders (Mississippi Garrison). I live in Olive Branch so I'm only minutes away from Memphis. We do some events in the OB, Southaven, Hernando and Horn Lake areas near Memphis so feel free to join us any time. You can get on our forums too in order to see what is going on.