Sign in to follow this  
trey_elliott22

Hello everyone!

My name is Trey Elliott. I'm from Cleveland, TN. I heard about the 501st and the MSG through David Hester (Sithlord66 on here) when we meet through my work at GameStop. I don't have a costume yet but plan on helping out at upcoming events and building a Clone Trooper costume ASAP. I'm also going to post a picture of the only piece of armor I'm pretty decided on. I'd like any advice or opinions on it. I'm ordering from a site called mywickedarmor.com. Anything on that site would also be welcomed though it seems on the up and up. Hope to meet or talk to everyone soon!!!

post-1240-0-46325000-1308188416_thumb.jp

Welcome Trey! Glad you finally signed in,you can find where the next events will be at here. There's also alot of helpful folks here that can point you in the right direction with your build. Which particular clone where you interested in building? I look forward to trooping with you in the future my friend! If I can be of any help let me know, if I don't have the answer maybe I can point you to who will.

Welcome to the MSG Trey, feel free to come out to an event sometime and introduce yourself.

Welcome Trey!!! Glad to see more Cleveland folk on here!!

Welcome Trey! Would LOVE to see a clone in the area! Good luck. Don't know anything about that site, but hopefully someone can help. Be sure to get on www.clonetroopers.net as well. Loads of great info there.

Welcome Trey! Glad you finally signed in,you can find where the next events will be at here. There's also alot of helpful folks here that can point you in the right direction with your build. Which particular clone where you interested in building? I look forward to trooping with you in the future my friend! If I can be of any help let me know, if I don't have the answer maybe I can point you to who will.

I want to do a Republic Commando. One from the Omega Squad. I have always been a Star Wars fan but am just now realizing the crazy depths of the universe. Especially when it comes troopers. There are so many. From what I can tell it's basically a mostly black Clone Trooper. I really like the look but I need to make sure it's 501st approved since I will have only this one costume for a good while before I look into building a second. ANy feed back is welcome!

I want to do a Republic Commando. One from the Omega Squad. I have always been a Star Wars fan but am just now realizing the crazy depths of the universe. Especially when it comes troopers. There are so many. From what I can tell it's basically a mostly black Clone Trooper. I really like the look but I need to make sure it's 501st approved since I will have only this one costume for a good while before I look into building a second. ANy feed back is welcome!

I love those books! Really hope you can do it!

The RC suit can be quite a project for a first costume.unless youve got experience in these things i would highly recommend meeting some troops and seeing some clones upclose. The RC suit is completely different than other clones,but will require the same level of detail.

There was a maker of RC armor around the legion forum but havent seen them lately.

Its a great suit,but do a bunch of research on clonetroopers.net before jumping in.just the armor kit is gonna be alot,and ya dont want to mess that thing up since they are hard to come by.